Trusted by hundreds of global brands and U.S. military elite
Marketing your products and services over the Internet opens new opportunities for growth. The ABC team of engineers, linguists, and cultural consultants study your business expansion objectives thoroughly. They design a custom solution based on your needs and current business processes and technology. The team assembled for your project finds the most efficient way to launch and sustain Translators need to combine their talent for language translation with professional qualifications in the subject matter being translated. This includes lawyers who translate legal documents, biochemists who translate pharmaceutical documents, engineers who translation computer science or electrical engineering manuals, certified public accountants who translate finance documents, medical doctors who translate medical documents, and educators who translate educational content for e-learning.
In addition to professional degrees, our translators are certified by the American Translators Association, and our court interpreters are court-certified for the district in which they work.
Translations for Financial Documents
Our business and commercial translation services are supported by translation teams dedicated to financial translation services. The documents we translate include:
- Annual and monthly finance reports
- Business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) advertising and marketing materials
- Business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) multilingual Websites
- Fact sheets
- Financial statements
- Pension plans
- Personal pecuniary documents for court submission
- Private and confidential government operations documents
Your translation project will be handled by a translator who is also a Certified Public Accountant or hold a Masters in Business Administration.
Translations for Technical and Scientific Documentation
Our technical translation linguists are among the best in the industry. Many hold advanced degrees in engineering and work as mechanical engineers, chemical engineers, civil engineers and scientists. They are highly qualified to produce some of the most accurate technical-scientific documents. Subject documents include:
- Engineering (civil, marine, mechanical, electrical)
- Medical (equipment, hardware)
- Science and physics
We also provide consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for science conventions, technical meetings, workshops, symposiums and high tech seminars.
Medical and Pharmaceutical Translations
Our medical translation services and pharmaceutical translation services are handled by subject matter experts who are typically doctors and PhD-holding medical professionals and biochemists.
- Medical records
- Clinical reports and studies
- Lab tests
- Medical Certificates, Course Syllabi
- Hospital Papers (e.g., for insurance claims)
- Medical software User's Guide
- Product licensing and patents
- Registration documents
- Expert reports
- Patient information leaflets
- Pharmaceutical and clinical trials
- Consent forms
- Summaries of Product Characteristics (SPCs)
- Technical Leaflets (TLs)
- Vial and carton labels
- Product Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Validation protocols and plans
- Drug approval documents.
Translations for Legal Documents
The globalization of business inevitably leads to the globalization or trans-nationalization of legal cases. More and more law firms are in need of professional legal translation services from experienced legal translators who have a thorough understanding of bilingual legal language, international, national and local legal processes and systems, and the industry and subject matter at hand. They must also be committed to absolute translation precision and clarity.