Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. This may include information such as:
- The type of web browser software you use
- The name of the domain or IP address from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- the date and time of your access to our website
- which pages you have visited on our website
- the search terms you used
- the links you click on
Use of non-personal information
When you visit our website to read or download information, we may collect certain non-personal information (as described above) about you from your computer. This information is collected by your computer’s web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, email address, home address or other personal information about you.
Non-personal information is used by ABC Translations and may be shared with third parties to:
- Improve our services and website content
- Generate information about website visitors so that we can make this website more useful and valuable
- Generate reports for internal use to develop marketing programs, products, services or content
“Personal Information” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. An individual is considered identified or identifiable if it is possible to identify him or her directly or indirectly. Personal information that we collect through these websites and that we may use to specifically identify you includes information such as your
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Zip Code
Use of Personal Information
In some places on these websites, you have the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself through an online form, to view or download certain privileged content, to request information from us when you apply online for a job with ABC Translations or our offices and affiliates, or when you apply to be our partner and complete our online profile form.
We may store and use your personal information to:
- To respond to your requests for information
- To create records, including records of your personal information
- To contact you with information that may be of interest to you, including information about our services or other updates
- To create internal company reports based on personal information for advertising, research and website content purposes
- To track website usage so that we can improve the content and functionality of the website
- To learn more about our customers and markets
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve marketing programs, products, services and content
We will not disclose your personal information outside of ABC Translations and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent; specifically, ABC Translations will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. ABC Translations will use its best efforts to protect your personal information from misuse and will not disclose it to third parties.
Please note that in certain instances, it may be necessary for ABC Translations to disclose your personal information if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any law or legal process served on ABC Translations;
- to protect and defend the rights, property, or legitimate interests of ABC Translations (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
- in urgent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of ABC Translations users or the public.
Links to other sites
ABC Translations offers free electronic newsletters. Users can sign up by clicking on the “subscribe to our news service” link in the News & Events section. We do not spam, never sell or rent email addresses, and we include a simple unsubscribe option in every email you receive. Alternatively, users can unsubscribe from mailing lists by sending an email to privacy (at) ABC Translations.com.
ABC Translations does not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please email us at privacy (at) abctranslations.com. We will make reasonable efforts to delete this information.
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure, and you should exercise particular care in deciding what information you send to us by e-mail.
Contacting ABC Translations
Please note that, in accordance with the law, any user (customer) who has provided ABC Translations with personal data may request information from ABC Translations about the scope of the data processed by ABC Translations about him or her, the purpose and nature of the processing, and the recipients of the data.
ABC Translations, LLC
1049 El Monte Ave
Mountain View, CA 94040